Universities and colleges
More students from all backgrounds are setting up businesses and choosing to be self-employed than ever before.
Higher education institutions increasingly recognise the need to develop entrepreneurial skills – from the ability to critically assess business ideas to understanding start-up funding and cash flow – as well as encourage the creativity, confidence and resilience needed to succeed.
An Atom-powered resource centre is a low-cost way to provide your students with tailored business help and support.
- Attract entrepreneurial students, provide post-graduation support and ultimately boost their employment outcomes
- Choose from a wide range of expert articles, FAQs, news, tools and checklists, all designed to encourage and support budding business owners
- Customise your resource centre and seamlessly link it to your existing website
- Add your own branding and upload your own information to sit alongside our expert business content
- Use the content in your own marketing, or with social media and e-newsletter marketing support
Get in touch today to see how we can help.